吳鳴弄堂,弄個什麼名堂


7. 商學院大樓


  商學院歷經歲月洗禮,方為今貌。

  1964年,院系辦公大樓興建完成,底層為訓導處,二樓為教務處,三樓為院系辦公室。1968年5月20日,為紀念曾任政治大學前身中央政治學校教育長之丁維汾先生(字鼎丞,1874-1954),將院系辦公大樓命名為鼎丞樓。

  1975年鼎丞樓進行外牆翻新工程,1977年改供商學院使用。惟因商學院各系所分散,師生交流與系所協調不易,且鼎丞樓亦已老舊,遂於1992年秋,成立商學院大樓興建規劃委員會。1994年拆除鼎丞樓及三、四、五字頭教室,建築商學院大樓;1997年竣工。

  商學院大樓矗立於中正圖書館前,造型與外觀顏色結合附近建築,相互協調,形成整體性的建築意象。2005年,商學院大樓、中正圖書館、行政大樓間,規劃為行人徒步區,入夜後燈火點點,交織為政大校園的美麗風景。

  商學院大樓地上12層,地下1層;占地面積2,027.04平方公尺,沈祖海建築師事務所設計、監造,建道營造有限公司承造,建造資金共239,676,455元,曾獲評為85年度施工品質優良工程。

6. College of Commerce

Multiple transformations over the years have resulted in the current appearance of the College of Commerce.

  In an office established in 1964, the College originally shared space with the Office of Student Affairs and the Office of Academic Affairs. On May 20, 1968, that building was renamed “Tingcheng,” to commemorate Mr. Wei-fen Ting for his role as the Superintendent of the Central Political School, the forerunner of the university.

  In 1975 the Building underwent a renovation of its external walls and became home to the College in 1977. But after many years of use it showed signs of deterioration, and the College was also in urgent need of a new building to facilitate departmental communication. Therefore, a Construction and Planning Committee was formed in fall 1992, and actual construction followed two years later, in 1994, when the Tingcheng Building and three classroom buildings were torn down. The present building was completed in 1997.

  The College of Commerce, opposite the Chung Cheng library, blends perfectly with the surrounding buildings in color and appearance, creating an image of architectural splendor. In 2005, a pedestrian-only, park-like area was built to connect the College of Commerce Building, the Chung Cheng Library, and the Administration building. Soft night lights shine during the evening, enhancing the campus’s scenic beauty.

  The building, constructed at a cost of NT$239,676,455, occupies 2027.04 square meters, and consists of 12 stories above ground and one basement level. It was designed by Haigo Shen & Partners, Architects and Engineers, and was built by Jian-dao Construction Corporation. It was awarded the best construction quality for the year 1996.



文稿/彭明輝
英譯/張郇慧
照片/游本寬



米姬嚇普傑拉德狂想曲筆記視窗潮起潮落大羅聽音樂楚培樂坊強納森音樂隨想文學咖啡屋音響家訪